PLAN for a good life
PLAN is guided by a vision of creating “a good life” for all people with disabilities. This includes:
- Relationships with people who love and care for them
- The opportunity to contribute
- A home to call their own
- Supportive decision-making
- Financial security
At PLAN we’ve discovered that when you plan for the future you change the present for both your loved one and your family. Planning to build a good life gives direction and purpose to everyone’s efforts, not only those of your relative with a disability but also the larger family unit and ultimately surrounding community.
- A Good Life is woven throughout all of our information, resources and seminars. Download A Good Life bulletin for stories and inspiration from families across Canada.
- Our two bestselling publications written by Al Etmanski: A Good Life and Safe and Secure explore concepts of A Good Life in detail and offering hands-on planning guidance and worksheets.
PLAN enables families to create a good life for people with disabilities. . Work with us to give your loved one a network of caring relationships, a sound financial plan, opportunities for contribution and supported decision-making, and a place to call home…. . .
Sign up for the PLAN Ezine