At it’s heart, PLAN is about building more inclusive communities, and your donation will help us reach families and people with disabilities at risk of isolation.
If you choose to contribute to PLAN, your investment will help in three specific ways:
- Building Personal Support Networks to help people discover and contribute gifts, be surrounded by loving friends and relationships, and experience full citizenship.
- Person-centred Planning and Advocacy to ensure a good life – both today and in the future.
- Bringing together a network of families to support each other and share solutions.
To make a donation, choose one of the following options:
- Mail a cheque to #260 – 3665 Kingsway, Vancouver BC, V5R 5W2
- Call us with your credit card information at 604-439-9566
- Donate through Canadahelps.org
- Donate with Paypal:
*Planned Lifetime Advocacy Network is a registered charity and all donations are tax deductible.
Charity Number: 13151 6320 RR0001