This cheese-stuffed chicken recipe is very easy to make and will warm you up on a cold winter’s night. Enjoy!
- 1 – 8oz package of cream cheese, cut into 1/4″ slices
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup romano cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1-8 oz package cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4″ slices
- 1 1/2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a large casserole dish.
- Butterfly each chicken breast and place a slice of cheddar and cream cheese in each breast.
- Pour milk into a shallow bowl. In another bowl, combine crumbs and romano cheese. Dip each breast into the the milk and then the crumbs. Then place in a baking dish.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in lemon juice and garlic. Drizzle evenly over chicken. Season chicken with garlic salt and paprika.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve alone or on pasta and enjoy!
Jessika is the Manager for Finance and Administration at PLAN.