The Joey Grant “Little Things That Matter” Fund was established by Nancy and Dave Grant to honour the memory of their son Joey, who sadly passed away at a young age.
It’s often said little things can make the biggest difference. This is something Joey’s parents recognized when they established this fund as a legacy for their son. They wanted to provide small investments (up to $300.00) that make a big difference to people’s lives. In accepting these funds, we hope you’ll join us in honouring Joey’s memory.
Some Examples of Award Items:
- Concert tickets
- Apple iPad or portable music system
- Night in Hotel
- Special event
- Items that improve quality of life
- Items or activities that would not normally be affordable
How to Apply:
Please write to the Director of PLAN and describe:
- What are you requesting the bursary for?
- Why are you making this request?
- What amount are you requesting?
- What contribution you can make towards your request?
- Who else have you asked?
- Why your request should be granted?